Balian Beach is a beach located on the west coast of the island of Bali, Indonesia. It is situated in the Regency of Tabanan, about 80 kilometers (50 miles) from the capital city of Denpasar. Balian Beach is known for its beautiful black sand, which is a result of its location near a volcanic area. It is also a popular surfing spot, with consistent waves and good conditions for both beginner and experienced surfers. The beach is accessible by road from Denpasar and other nearby towns and villages.
Located in the countryside, Balian Beach has a great sunset view and is a good place to unwind after a day of activities. You won’t find beach bars, but it’s worth checking out the quiet, white-sand beach if you’re in Bali for a few days. For more information, visit the village of Medewi, which is close by. Both have similar crowds, and you’ll have a great time absorbing the atmosphere.
The beaches in Balian are similar to those in Medewi, but with a bit more diversity. You’ll find cliffs and palm trees in the background and black sand. This beach is well-known for surfing, and it has a reputation for being Sharky, so beware of sharks while swimming here. Alternatively, you can just lounge on the beach. You’ll find plenty of things to do in the area, and they’re all accessible through public transport.
If you’re looking for a quiet, relaxing environment, the town of Balian has a number of options. It’s a good place to take a swim and relax. The town has a couple of beaches that are popular with surfers and are also perfect for yoga. If you’re into learning new skills, you can sign up for a surfing class or try your hand at organic farming. There are also several organic farms and organic cooking workshops.
For more fun, check out the nearby beaches. Balian Beach is a great place for a peaceful walk. It has a beautiful, wild headland that overlooks the ocean. You can rent a surfboard for a surf lesson and watch the waves roll in and out of the ocean. You can enjoy an organic garden or attend an organic farm workshop. Despite the low tourist volume, the beaches are worth exploring.
There are lots of things to do in Balian. The beach is wild and quiet. It’s a good place for surfing, and you can even rent a surfboard. If you don’t want to try surfing, you can simply spend your time enjoying the sights and sounds of the area. There are a number of restaurants in Balian, but they aren’t as plentiful as those in other areas of the island.
Best Restaurants in Balian Beach
Here are 4 restaurants in Balian Beach, Bali that you may be interested in:
- Deki’s Warung: This warung has a great choice of food. They offer very tasty local food and has a great view.
- Beach Bali Restaurant: This beachfront restaurant offers a mix of Indonesian and Western cuisine, as well as a beautiful view of the ocean.
- Surya Balian Beach Hotel & Restaurant: Located within the Surya Balian Beach Hotel, this restaurant serves a range of local and international dishes, as well as a daily breakfast buffet.
- Sea Breeze Restaurant: This beachfront restaurant serves a variety of Indonesian and Western dishes, as well as fresh seafood caught locally.
Best Bars/Nightlife in Balian Beach
There are a few places to eat in Balian, but if you’re a foodie, head to Deki’s Warung, which overlooks the beach. The view is incredible and the food is delicious. This restaurant is also near some of Bali’s best surfing beaches, making it a perfect spot to catch some rays and enjoy a cocktail before hitting the beach. If you’re looking for a quieter place to eat, a little trip to Balian may be all you need.
Best Hotels and Villas in Balian Beach
Looking for the best hotels and villas in Balian Beach? Try searching for special deals on Hotwire. You can also look for deals on hotels near Balian Beach’s main campus. The extra savings can be spent on exploring the city’s attractions and foodie spots. You can have a blast when you visit this exciting part of Bali. Read on to discover more tips. You can stay in luxury without spending a fortune.
The Nirjhara waterfall resort, a sustainable eco-hideaway, is set among scented gardens, rice paddies, and a cascading waterfall. The resort promises a private eco-haven within walking distance of popular attractions, such as Tanah Lot Temple, and volcano-sand beaches. In addition, guests can take advantage of bicycles and surfboards to explore the surrounding countryside.
The Nirjhara Hotel offers luxurious accommodations on the south-west coast of Bali. Surrounded by rolling rice paddies, volcanic beaches, and the Tanah Lot Hindu temple, Nirjhara offers a peaceful and eco-friendly retreat. The hotel’s restaurant, Ambu, is located in a wooden pavilion, overlooking Bali’s largest waterfall. For the ultimate in privacy, guests can book a one-bedroom villa or a two-bedroom villa.
Ulaman Eco Retreat
If you’re looking for a green and environmentally conscious vacation, look no further than Ulaman Eco Retreat. These eco-conscious villas are nestled in a lush, natural setting. The eco-conscious philosophy behind Ulaman extends to the food served at the in-house restaurant, which showcases the local produce. The Ulaman Eco Retreat is committed to zero waste, making sure to use only natural cleaning agents and recycling methods wherever possible.
This eco-retreat has an excellent reputation among travellers. The eight luxury villas and one large three-bedroom villa offer a unique and private oasis that has everything from a balcony and an infinity saltwater pool to custom furnishings and flat-screen TVs. Guests can also take advantage of spa treatments and yoga and meditation sessions, as well as relaxing in front of the infinity-edge swimming pool and river views.
WakaGangga Hotels and Villa in the heart of Balian Beach offers elegant and upscale accommodations. The resort’s restaurant and bar are elevated from the usual beach-side fare. Guests can enjoy a cocktail or a romantic sunset ceremony at the resort’s amphitheater. The hotel’s amenities include concierge service, bicycle rentals, and boutique clothing and lifestyle stores.
Located on the west coast of Bali, the WakaGangga Hotels and Villa in Balian Beach offers sweeping views of the ocean and the forest. The resort offers air-conditioned living rooms and fully-equipped kitchens. The villas are surrounded by lush gardens, and four of the six feature ocean views. There are two-bedroom units available. Each unit is surrounded by a private pool.
Facts about Balian Beach
- Balian Beach is a popular tourist destination located on the western coast of the island of Bali, Indonesia.
- Balian Beach has a village type atmosphere so there are not Beach Clubs and nightlife life other beach areas in Bali.
- If you want to ride a scooter to Balian Beach the main road has many trucks.
- The surfing in Balian Beach is good and you can get lessons there.
- Kite Surfing is popular in Balian Beach in August due to the strong winds that month.
- The beach is great if you want to spend some quiet time on the beach while not getting hassled by touts.
- The beach is known for its beautiful white sand and clear, blue water, as well as its surf breaks, which attract surfers from around the world.
- Balian Beach is located in the Regency of Tabanan and is about a two-hour drive from the capital city of Denpasar.
- The beach is surrounded by lush green rice terraces and is home to a number of small villages with traditional Balinese architecture.
- Balian Beach is a relatively quiet and secluded destination, making it a popular choice for travelers looking for a more peaceful and relaxing holiday.
- The beach is home to a number of small guesthouses, hotels, and restaurants, as well as surf schools and rental shops for surfers.
- Balian Beach is known for its surf breaks, which can offer both beginner and advanced waves. The beach is also home to a number of surf competitions throughout the year.
- In addition to surfing, the beach is also popular for activities such as swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling.
- Balian Beach is also home to a number of cultural and spiritual sites, including temples and shrines, which are visited by both tourists and locals.
- The beach is located near other popular tourist destinations on the western coast of Bali, such as the town of Medewi and the beach at Pemuteran.