There are many things to do in Kerobokan, including visiting museums, boutiques, and dining. There are also several cafes and restaurants spread throughout the town. The main thoroughfare is lined with a theatre, and visitors can enjoy a movie at night. For entertainment, the town also has a few nightclubs. If you plan to spend your entire vacation in Kerobokan, be sure to check out some of the events happening nearby.
Waterbom Bali is an exciting water park located in Kerobokan, Indonesia. The rides are safe for everyone, and the parks are made of 3.8 hectares of tropical gardens. The rides are built to international safety standards and use a salt chlorination technique that is gentle on the skin. Whether you’re looking for a fun way to spend your afternoon, try one of these activities. You’ll be glad you did.
Whether you’re looking for a tasty meal or a great souvenir, there are plenty of places to choose from when it comes to sightseeing in Kerobokan. The town is spread out, so you can easily walk around on foot and see the main attractions. However, it depends on where you’re staying and how far you plan to explore. The area is very narrow, so if you’re staying close to Jalan Mertanadi, you can reach most shops in the area on foot. If you’re staying further out, you’ll probably want to take a taxi or a bus instead.
If you’re looking for a great meal, make sure to take the time to dine at Ingka. This stylish restaurant is located in the town center and has a stunning view of the paddy fields. The food is plentiful and diverse in this town, and there’s something for everyone. If you’re hungry, you can try Indonesian food or try out a variety of international cuisines at the area.
There are many different things to do in Kerobokan, and many of them are free. You can go on an adventure or just sit back in a nice hotel and relax. You can also try local food in Kerobokan. You can also check out the restaurants and find a place to stay. If you’re on a budget, you can even book a room in a hotel and explore the city on your own.
If you’re looking for a way to get around Kerobokan, you can rent a scooter. You can easily navigate the city with a motorcycle, and it’s easy to find a scooter rental in the area. It’s not cheap, but it will ensure that you have an enjoyable time in Kerobokan. Once you’ve rented a scooter, you’re ready to explore the area. You can even try the many local delicacies and discover the history of the city.
Best Restaurants in Kerobokan
Those who want to have an elegant dinner in the heart of Kerobokan should head to Sarong. The acclaimed Scottish chef repackages street food for fine dining, with an emphasis on fresh ingredients. This restaurant in the heart of Kerobokan is on Jalan Petitenget 19x, and is considered a culinary highlight of Bali. A signature dish is the pork belly, served with naan bread and tamarillo sauce. The intimate setting and reasonable price ranges ensure that even the most budget-conscious diner can enjoy a satisfying dinner.
Starfish Bloo is a popular Sunday brunch location at the W Retreat & Spa Bali. Guests can expect a lavish spread of seafood, including prawns, lobster, sweet crab, and fresh oysters. There are also satay dishes, foie gras, and a range of other dishes. Kids are welcomed here, and attentive staff will keep them entertained with kid-friendly activities.
Starfish Bloo is one of the best restaurants in Kerobokan and serves a delicious Sunday brunch. Guests can order prawns, lobster, sweet crab, and fresh oysters. Kids can indulge in satay, and even try foie gras. A complimentary cocktail is included in the price of the meal. The restaurant’s sweeping ocean views make it a great place for families, and children can play on the beach or play in the sand.
If you have an evening to spare, a fine dinner at Starfish Bloo in Kerobokan is an absolute must. The buffet here is the most delicious and diverse on the island and you can eat and drink for hours. If you’re a foodie, the restaurant has many options for a romantic beachside dinner. The staff at Starfish Bloo are attentive and will make sure that your meal is as enjoyable as possible.
While you’re in Kerobokan, it’s a good idea to head to the nearby city of Ubud. The capital of Bali’s tourism industry is the island’s top-notch restaurants. While the town’s famous sunset views are worth the trip, the many upscale restaurants in the area are worth a visit. In addition to upscale dining, you can also enjoy an international style brunch in the quaint village of Kerobokan.
A visit to the W Retreat & Spa Bali is not complete without a visit to Starfish Bloo, located on Jalan Petitenget in Kerobokan. The brunch spread includes prawns, lobster, sweet crabs, and fresh oysters. The menu also features a variety of satay and foie gras. Guests can enjoy a cocktail or two while enjoying a meal at Starfish Bloo, a charming village in the Badung Regency of South Bali.
If you’re not a fan of traditional Indonesian cuisine, you can always try the modern Italian restaurant La Lucciola. The food here is based on fresh, local ingredients. Whether you’re looking for a traditional Italian meal or an Italian one, you’ll find something to suit your tastes at Locavore To Go. For the best of both worlds, you can’t go wrong with this trendy restaurant.
Best Hotels in Kerobokan
Nestled between Seminyak and Canggu, Kerobokan offers a peaceful escape from the bustling crowds while still providing easy access to Bali’s vibrant scene. Known for its serene rice fields, charming cafes, and a laid-back ambiance, Kerobokan provides a tranquil backdrop for travelers seeking a relaxed and authentic experience. With a range of accommodations that cater to different preferences, from serene villas to stylish boutique hotels, Kerobokan’s lodgings promise an immersive stay that captures the essence of Bali’s natural beauty and cultural charm. In this article, we’ll guide you through the best places to stay in Kerobokan, Bali, where every moment becomes a serene retreat.
1. Villa Sungai: Luxury Amidst Nature**
Villa Sungai offers luxury villas nestled amidst lush rice fields, providing a secluded and serene ambiance. The villas’ private pools, personalized service, and scenic surroundings create an enchanting escape.
2. Maca Villas & Spa: Tranquil Hideaway**
Maca Villas & Spa offers a tranquil hideaway with its private pool villas and lush gardens. The resort’s contemporary design and attentive service provide an atmosphere of relaxation and comfort.
3. Grand Balisani Suites: Beachside Comfort**
Grand Balisani Suites provides beachside accommodations with a peaceful ambiance. The resort’s rooms and suites offer comfort and simplicity, while the proximity to the ocean adds to the sense of relaxation.
4. The Santai: Boutique Elegance**
The Santai showcases boutique elegance with its stylish villas and attentive service. The resort’s contemporary design and tranquil setting create a sophisticated and intimate atmosphere.
5. Villa Kayu Raja: Modern Comfort**
Villa Kayu Raja offers modern comfort with its private pool villas and chic design. The resort’s amenities, including a spa and restaurant, enhance the sense of relaxation and convenience.
6. W Bali – Seminyak: Urban Chic**
While bordering Kerobokan and Seminyak, W Bali – Seminyak presents an urban chic escape. The resort’s stylish design, ocean views, and vibrant nightlife create a dynamic and sophisticated atmosphere.
7. Dash Hotel Seminyak: Playful Vibes**
Dash Hotel Seminyak offers playful vibes with its modern design and energetic ambiance. The hotel’s colorful rooms, rooftop pool, and creative touches create a lively and fun stay.
8. Berry Amour Romantic Villas: Romantic Haven**
Berry Amour Romantic Villas provides a romantic haven with its themed villas and private pools. The resort’s focus on couples and intimacy creates an ideal escape for romantic getaways.
9. Tijili Seminyak: Quirky Charm**
Tijili Seminyak offers quirky charm with its unique design and artistic touches. The hotel’s vibrant spaces, trendy accommodations, and central location cater to a youthful and vibrant crowd.
10. Jambuluwuk Oceano Seminyak Hotel: Oceanfront Oasis**
Jambuluwuk Oceano Seminyak Hotel offers an oceanfront oasis with its comfortable rooms and beachfront access. The resort’s serene location and variety of amenities create a relaxing stay.
Kerobokan’s accommodations reflect the town’s serene ambiance, scenic landscapes, and commitment to offering an authentic and rejuvenating experience. Whether you seek luxury amidst nature, romantic hideaways, or urban chic, the best places to stay in Kerobokan, Bali, promise a retreat that captures the essence of the island’s charm. As you immerse yourself in the tranquility, cultural authenticity, and warm hospitality, you’ll find that every moment becomes a cherished memory in this tranquil haven.
10 interesting facts about Kerobokan Bali
- Location and Proximity: Kerobokan is situated on Bali’s southwestern coast, sandwiched between the popular tourist areas of Seminyak and Canggu. Its strategic location offers easy access to both bustling hubs.
- Rice Fields and Nature: Despite its proximity to busy tourist areas, Kerobokan retains its natural beauty with lush rice fields and serene landscapes that provide a peaceful escape from the crowds.
- Quiet Ambiance: Known for its calm and laid-back ambiance, Kerobokan offers a more tranquil atmosphere compared to the livelier neighboring areas.
- Cultural Balance: The town presents a blend of traditional Balinese culture and modern influences, making it a captivating destination for those seeking an authentic experience.
- Villa Haven: Kerobokan is home to numerous private villas that offer a serene and secluded escape. These villas often come with lush gardens and private pools, providing a sense of tranquility.
- Diverse Culinary Scene: The town boasts a range of dining options, from local warungs (small eateries) serving Balinese cuisine to international restaurants, catering to a variety of culinary preferences.
- Artistic Vibes: Kerobokan is dotted with art galleries and workshops, showcasing the creativity and artistic spirit of the local community.
- Community Focus: Despite its tourist appeal, Kerobokan maintains a strong sense of community, and you can often find locals engaged in cultural events and ceremonies.
- Gateway to Canggu: Kerobokan serves as a gateway to the popular nearby area of Canggu, known for its surf beaches, trendy cafes, and vibrant nightlife.
- Wellness and Yoga: The tranquil environment of Kerobokan has also attracted wellness and yoga retreats, offering visitors a chance to rejuvenate and unwind amidst nature.